September 18th – 27th: Brian and Holly will visit Ireland to get their wedding rings and meet members of Brian’s family and friends on their travels. You are welcome to meet them at any destination on their travels. Just click here to email them to let them know.
The hunt route is as follows:
- Saturday 18th September 2021: Arrive in Shannon, and an evening Siege of Ennis, County Clare, for dinner, if not a dance;
- Sunday 19th September 2021: Start the ring hunt in Claddagh, near Galway City;
- Monday 20th September 2021: the hunt continues;
- Tuesday 21st September 2021: a well balanced trip to the Cliffs of Moher in the morning, then off to have laugh in Limerick, County Limerick;
- Wednesday 22nd September 2021: fun and games at King John’s Castle then take the short way through Tipperary before a night in Knockboy, Co. Waterford;
- Thursday 23rd September 2021: spend the day in Knockboy, then early dinner at the Cliff House Hotel, Ardmore, Co. Waterford before crashing out in Clashmore for a long weekend;
- Saturday 25th September 2021: day at the beach at Youghall (and if it rains – we’ll just hang out in Clashmore);
- Sunday 26th September 2021: a welcome day of rest;
- Monday 27th September 2021: kissing the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle to fill us with, well, Blarney, before flying back to London from Cork Airport, Co. Cork.